Can account managers pay their own bill online?
bbhoag

Can I set up 2 account managers so my sons can pay their own phone bills under our family plan? I'd like them to be able to pay their own cellphone bills online. If so, can they setup auto pay for a set amount? Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can account managers pay their own bill online?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate your interest in splitting up payments between family members bbhoag. You can make partial payments from different sources manually. I'm sorry we only allow one autopay source per account and we provide one single billing statement per account. We do offer the option of a transfer of ownership if your sons would like to go on their own accounts and assume liability of their lines. You can contact our AOL group at 888-832-4540.

JonathanK_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

If it is a set amount, the easiest way would probably be to set it up through their own banking institutions. Most banks now offer a bill pay service of some sort. You could simply have them set up a recurring payment to Verizon for your account number and a set amount.Smiley Happy

0 Likes
bbhoag

That is perfect! Thank you!

Betty

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
bbhoag

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my question. It was suggested by another community follower to have them set up autopay with their banks for their portion of the bill. It would be like a manual pay since it's on their end and not billed by Verizon. Is that correct?

Thank you for your response!

Betty

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

yes.

0 Likes
bbhoag

Thank you!

0 Likes