Re: Can Verizon save the day?
pherson
Champion - Level 1

It is not almost 2 years. It's not even a year and a half yet. Next time purchase the insurance through Verizon or Apple Care which if it is a warranty issue the replacement would be free. Anyhow to get a new one now would be full retailcost, not 150. Either buy full retail and get the insurance or purchase third oarty, or switch to another carrier.

BTW T Mobile does not "pay" your etf. You have to trade in your old phone and they give you a bill credit for the etf.

Lastly your comments do not conjure up loyalty.

0 Likes
freddybrookman
Enthusiast - Level 1

Your definition of loyalty may vary. Your opinion is not something that matters at this point, thanks for the input. At this point, i am still waiting for a response from the Verizon Rep. that contacted me here.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would never want lose your valued business freddybrookman. We are happy to troubleshoot your devices. We have the ultimate wow factors! The best network and support! What specific difficulties are you having with your e-mail accounts? How long are you getting out of a full charge? Have you tried a full charge with the devices completely powered off?

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
freddybrookman
Enthusiast - Level 1

hahaha. Just early terminated 2 of them. Two more to go.

On Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 7:50 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

One very simple and less expensive thing to do here is, go to a trusted third part reseller of Verizon and purchase your phones. Ask them if they have any phones that customers have purchased and decided after the 14 day mark that they hate the phone and want to sell it. The customer buys a new phone for full price and has the reseller sell the phone they purchased to help offset the extra money they spent. I picked up an iPhone 5 for $100 that way that had 12 minutes of talk time on it.  They are out there, you just need to ask.

0 Likes
freddybrookman
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks Jakeman—

Sent from Mailbox for iPhone

On Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 2:28 AM, Jakeman1 <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're really sad you cancelled two of your lines and you're looking to cancel the other two lines freddybrookman. I'd really like to turn things around if we can! What phones did you get with new carrier? Please send me a Direct Message so we can further assist.

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
freddybrookman
Enthusiast - Level 1

It does not allow me to DM.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader