Can I switch easily between the More Everything 250MB plan to the Single Line 2GB Plan?
TimTBone

I'd like to switch.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can I switch easily between the More Everything 250MB plan to the Single Line 2GB Plan?
rigorkrad
Enthusiast - Level 3

the local verizon store will switch you out to individual plans  just bring your id # and your phone number , account number, and most importantly your billing password.

warnings about going from share to individual :

a "share plan" with no other lines has HALF the Allocated 4G LTE allotment of a single line plan. this means if you have 2 gb of individual data and you want to switch to a "share" plan for the same exact price, verizon will cut your 2G of Data to 1Gb.

this 1gb figure reflects how much data you since they doubled your data. it used to be only 500 mb

when you switch to individual , tethering or Mobile Hot Spot is deactivated. because you are no longer allowed to "share" your data! when you call verizon customer service to complain about your bill, they tell you how happy they are to switch you to individual. but, they fail to tell you that you lose tethering

NFL football is only allowed on "share" plans, if you switch to an "individual" plan, you have to pay to subscribe to NFL Football.

when i switched plans i was worried that it be messed up because the verizon store did not retroactively change it to the beginning of the month, but the first bill i got since changing over to individual was not significant

0 Likes
Re: Can I switch easily between the More Everything 250MB plan to the Single Line 2GB Plan?
rigorkrad
Enthusiast - Level 3

too late to edit post.

correction;

this 1gb figure reflects how much data you get since they doubled your data. it used to be only 500 mb

0 Likes