Can I get a replacement device while I am out of town?
CON79

I'm working out of town. My phone is not charging. I visited my local verizon and got wireless charger about a month ago. It's not really charging now. Can I get a new one and still use my original pone number?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: can i replace while in a different area
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Are you trying to buy a new phone?

You can do anything you need to do in any Verizon Wireless Corporate Store nationwide. The only thing that might present a challenge is warranty replacement devices. They are mailed out and I wouldn't trust that the request to mail a replacement phone to where you are while out of town will work properly. If you need a warranty replacement device, I would stick it out until you get home and are able to receive the mailed device to your home address.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: can i replace while in a different area
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Are you trying to buy a new phone?

You can do anything you need to do in any Verizon Wireless Corporate Store nationwide. The only thing that might present a challenge is warranty replacement devices. They are mailed out and I wouldn't trust that the request to mail a replacement phone to where you are while out of town will work properly. If you need a warranty replacement device, I would stick it out until you get home and are able to receive the mailed device to your home address.

0 Likes