Calls won't go through
angiw

Just tried making a phone call. 1st attempt = circuit busy signal, 2nd attempt = dropped call signal, all attempts after = dead silence then home screen. Tried husbands work cell, different account, and got same dead silence. I am assuming VZ service is down, but have no means to call, how else can I contact them, not find an online chat or email CS option from my iPad.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Calls won't go through
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you click the Contact Us link at the top of the page and scroll to Get in Touch, there's an e-mail option on the left-hand side.  However, it can take 48 hours for a response.

If you post the city you're in, others might chime in if they're also experiencing an outage.

0 Likes
renfest

All calls will not got through I can send txt but not recieve them even disconnected my network extender and re connected it and no land line to back up  I had to drive a mile up the road to call and was told there is a wide outage in my area Saugerties/Woodstock NY  Smiley Sad  havea trouble ticket  out hope that it does not take several days to fix.

0 Likes
angiw

I am in Flint MI, I do require a network extender from my home but it is lit up in blue and usually that is a good thing. My son, on same acct, is in Cherry Point SC and his phone works fine. I did find the email option, thanks! I had my dad call but they refused to talk to him, telling him to have me call 611 from my phone - um duh, it doesn't call out!!!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sounds like there may be a network extender outage:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/943622#943622

0 Likes
angiw

Finally told my dad they have outages in various areas but wouldn't specify if Flint was one of the,. Assuming it is 😉 they told him to have me try it in about an hour, keeping fingers crossed. At least my 3G data works 😮

0 Likes
TMasonsher

Just talked to Verizon by landline.  There are nationwide network outages as well as extender outages. 

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

How aggravating; hope you're up and running soon ... good luck!

0 Likes
angiw

Thanks for the link, it doesnt make sense tat my 3G data works if the network extender is down but i do have one and am having problems, lol

0 Likes
DMystique

It's only my extender that doesn't work.. I only get 1 bar if lucky when it doesn't work, but I can send txt and such when not going through the extender.

0 Likes