Calls dropping frequently
mandisue33

Hello,

I live in area code 92071 and have had every single outgoing and incoming call drop during the conversation.  I primarily use my phone in my home, and the calls drop no matter where I am in my house, and at varying times.  This issue has been going on since around February of this year.  I am on an iPhone 6, and had my phone replaced with a new one earlier this week.  This has not fixed the issue.  Please help!

Thank you,

Mandi Luna

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Calls dropping frequently
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We regret to hear you're experiencing severe dropped calls. We're not showing alerts in the area but we will figure this out. Have you ever reached out to our technical support team to have a ticket filed since replacing the phone did not work?

SheritaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mandisue33

No, I have not reached out to support, since every time I use my phone, the call drops, so it would be really difficult to get any support if the call keeps dropping.  When searching the web, I was directed to the forum, where I saw other people post similar questions.  Is there another way to contact support, other than to call them?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, I can understand your dilimma. When troubleshooting technical support would need to speak to you on a device other than the one you're having problems with. We also have a chat team if you visit the main support page. You will see the option for assitance via chat.

SheritaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes