Calls Failing to Connect or Be Received. Texts Now Being Intercepted. Customer Support MIA for Weeks
circle276

I reported an issue to Verizon Wireless Customer Support over three weeks ago regarding calls that my friends and family said they made to me which I never received and did not ever show up on my call history. I was assured Verizon had engineers looking to resolve this issue but weeks later it remains completely unresolved and unaddressed. Further, the issue has continued to escalate as I am more often told of calls I did not receive and now has escalated as a friend sent me a screenshot of a text thread with my contact where there were responses to them on the thread that I did not send, indicating that their messages were being sent to someone else and not just to me.

The support I have received has been appallingly bad as the issue remains unaddressed, the call back option for a customer support representative is not functioning and now I must wait on hold for an unknown period of time for a customer support representative as I am forced to listen to the same absolutely unhelpful and annoying digital assistant prompts and bad music until someone picks up. Honestly, I am not sure words can properly indicate the level of frustration caused by this situation as it seems my issue, which is a core service issue (the reliability of sending and receiving calls and texts), has been unaddressed for weeks.

0 Likes
Re: Calls Failing to Connect or Be Received. Texts Now Being Intercepted. Customer Support MIA for Weeks
circle276

Finally was able to get through, the representative on the phone was helpful and tickets were submitted. Pending a resolution.

0 Likes
calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're glad to here this matter is being investigated. We aplogize for any inconvenince that this is causing you.

TrinetteW_VZW

0 Likes