Re: Caller Name ID not showing number for UNKNOWN NAME calls
DANMUR31

Good Morning Javier,

It looks like the issue was resolved yesterday or the day before with your on-line chat folks – the 2080 number is now showing incoming call numbers and will show the name if in the contacts list for the phone.

Thanks and Have a Great Day

Dan  [removed]

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
vetsinfo

My phone started doing the same...caller unknown for every incoming call?Screensho.jpg

This phone is used to answer calls for veterans at risk, and we cannot return their calls to assist them!!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your concerns are our concerns too and we're here to help. I'm a proud Military Veteran and I thank you for working with the Veterans At Risk organization. We're sorry to hear that calls to your phone number are being displayed as "Unknown Caller" on your Caller ID. I apologize for your inconvenience and we'll do everything we can to get this resolved. Have there been any recent changes to your phone? (e.g., software update, new apps downloaded, recent feature change, etc.) How long has this been happening? - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
vetsinfo

Thank you Robert, 

We have not made any changes to the phone nor service plan. This began last Wednesday, where the "recent history" screen stopped showing the callers numbers and started showing "Caller Unknown".
hopefully you saw the screen shot?

Thank you!

Scott

0 Likes
PGH41

why is verizon customer service so horrific?

i have recently transferred from sprint and i regret it. 

0 Likes