up to 4 or 5 within a few seconds. Makes it harder to nail down. Also had

trouble loading a Web page this morning even though it said I had 5 bars of

4g

0 Likes
Re: Call signal issues in 08837
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Darkewulfe13

I definitely want to make sure we can keep you covered with the service you need! There are some opportunities in your area. Are there other areas where your phone does receive good service? Are there any other VZW devices near you that show the same or similar signal?

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Late to the party but didnt see anyone mention the XLTE and HD Voice upgrade possibilities being the cause.  My LG G2 was fine mostly till the Advanced Calling 1.0 update in Sept and then dropped calls left and right.  LTE/CDMA worked much better than Global and I also noted problems and slow speeds while the XLTE roll out occurred here.  My situation is still present.

0 Likes
jeepguy11

Hi Snn5,

Motorola just had an update pushed within a week or two for at least the Droid MAXX.  I don't know what was covered yet, but it has provided no improvement in call stability.  On Tuesday, I dropped 3 calls within a 5 to 10 minute timespan.  I've just replied to VZW support and they're going to check network traffic associated with my account.  Hopefully some log somewhere will point us in the right direction.  Good point on the HD Voice updates.  I imagine that could cause lots of issues.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

From what i have seen, it was very minor.  I haven't seen an official change log yet, but from what i read here and there it was minimal.

0 Likes
jeepguy11

So far they see that calls are dropping based off the logs, but can't tell why.  I thought it might be Motorola specific, but I got a used S3 mini off eBay and on the second day it dropped three in a row inside of 30 minutes.  I'm losing hope. 

0 Likes