Call forwarding from land line, voice mail problem
trebordet

When I use "call forwarding" from my land line to my cell phone, and when a call is in progress on my cell phone, a caller to my land line number is not being sent to my voice mail box. They either receive a busy signer or they receive the message: the number you are calling is not in service. Can anyone assist me is correcting that?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Call forwarding from land line, voice mail problem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want you to be able to have your calls forwarded to your cell phone from your home phone, guitargyl. Since setting up the call forwarding are you getting calls when not on a current call? Have you contacted your home line provider to ensure that the call forwarding is setup properly?
StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
trebordet

Hi StevenG,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I am receiving calls when not on a current call. I have been using the call forwarding option with my land line provider for well over 10 years successfully, both with Verizon Wireless (with older hand sets) and with other wireless carriers, so I am confident that land line call forwarding is setup correctly. Nothing has changed on that end. I might mention that my current hand set (Galaxy S6) that I received 4 months ago had been giving me other problems. Early on in July, callers to my wireless number were not being routed to voice mail and were receiving the message "the number you have reached is no longer in service". That seems to have been fixed. But, also I have been experiencing an ongoing problem of not being able to hear the other party when they call me. This is intermittent and seems to have improved after the last Android update. Any other ideas would be appreciated.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You deserve to have everything working for you on your phone, guitargyl. We can certainly take a look into this in more detail. I will be sending you a Private Message, since we need more details to assist with your line and phone.
StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes