CS/recovery won't help..thinking of just leaving verizon entirely
amg1322

about a week ago i began calling in to verizon because i'm considering adding a line to my existing family plan. i already have a few lines on there and am aware i do not have the greatest credit and was curious if adding an additional line would require a deposit (as i had been told it could) every time i called i got a different answer, first it was well no there wont be, then it was yes but we can't tell you much and so on. finally a CS rep told me they couldn't discuss anything with me because there was an past due balance on another account. i freaked out because i only have the one account, so they transferred me around to try to get it sort it (seeing as he ofcourse couldn't tell me anything about the account) finally someone answered and told me there was a balance of two hundred and some which isn't my normal monthly payment plus my account was up to date. it made no sense. she was horribly rude and wouldn't tell me what the account was or why there was a balance nothing, just insisted i pay her that second which i refused to do without more information. i called cs again easily 10 times within the following days and NO ONE COULD FIND THIS MYSTERIOUS ACCOUNT. no one could find it they apologized for the inconvenience they were sure it was just a mistake. fine..until yesterday i'm calling to set up a new line and i get stopped again!!!! with this mysterious account, they transferred me around for about a half hour, no help. financial services wouldn't even explain to me what was going on, horribly rude once again! told me to call recovery who is now giving me the run around and not helping me telling me to deal with the debt collector. who wont help either. i've received no notices, no calls, nothing. my account is up to date, what the hell is going on! some one please help! i'm a few rude phone calls from just taking all of my lines elsewhere this is ridiculous!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: CS/recovery won't help..thinking of just leaving verizon entirely
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Amg1322,

Yikes! I can certainly understand your frustration with so many different answers and no resolution. Rude behavior is unacceptable, we want every contact to Verizon Wireless to be world class and accurate, I apologize that this did not occur. We would never want to see you leave, and I am confident that we can get this issue resolved. When you contact the Recovery Team, they should be able to provide you with the collection agency that the account has been placed with. You can ask this team for the account number and the mobile that was being billed at the time as well. You would then need to contact the collection agency to remedy the balance owed. Once the balance has been paid, then we can start the new line process. Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Pamelaf_vzw
Have a great day!

0 Likes