RMM3

How long should it take to get a live agent on CHAT? . I've tried several times to get an answer to a question I have on an order that is outstanding for 2 weeks. However, once the automated agents says a live agent will be with me in a moment. Nothing happens Additionally when I ask to record the CHAT, nothing is sent to my e-mail address.

0 Likes
Re: CHAT
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know your time is valuable and rest assured we want you to get the support you need. The chat transcript is sent once the chat window closes. Have you been helped with your order inquiry? Also, have you been able to get the chat transcripts in the past? 

PamD_VZW

0 Likes
RMM3

Ultimately I had to call the support number and they did erase the order that apparently was "stuck", for 2 weeks ,   and told me what to do going forward.  It's too bad I didn't receive any indication that the order was stuck.

I have used chat successfully a few years ago, but this time it seemed different . I could have sworn I closed the window each time, but did not get a transcript.  Also when the "robot" says " a live agent will be with you in a moment", that "moment" needs to be clarified. In both cases, I waited 10 minutes with no answer.

Thank you for your attention to this matter

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

depends on time of day + how busy they are.

0 Likes
RMM3

I'd like to change my response about my "stuck" order. Though I  did get a customer rep who assured me that she would take care of cancelling the "stuck" order  and reversing the charges to my credit card,  that has not happened yet. She had  promised me it would happen in 3-5 days and its been 10 days. The "stuck" order still appears on my account as "being processed" since August 6th! How do I escalate this and also prevent additional charges to my credit card for a service I don't have?

Additionally she told me that I could go to a Verizon store, the receipt from my puchased phone to get my phone "scanned" and then activated.  , since the store that I bought it (Bestbuy online) forgot to scan it before shipping it. But when I got to  the Verizon store , they told me that they could not do that, and that I would have to go to a Bestbuy store. . Who is right? The store or the rep I talked to?  Again how do I escalate this issue and get  someone who really knows the answer?

0 Likes