cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

CAN'T REGISTER CAN'T PAY BILL

cantpaybill
Miembro

I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF TRYING TO GET PAST DUMB MACHINES SO THAT I CAN JUST PAY MY BILL.

YOUR SYSTEM WON'T LET ME REGISTER. EVERY WEBSITE AND PHONE OPTION THAT I TRY WON'T LET ME GET PAST DUMB MACHINES THAT CANNOT COMPREHEND THE SITUATION.

I BOUGHT A BRAND NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 4 WITH A 2-YEAR PLAN, CAN I PLEASE GET A VERIZON HUMAN BEING TO NOTICE ME AND COMMUNICATE VIA EMAIL OR ANYTHING SO THAT I CAN JUST PAY MY BILL AND GET ON WITH MY BUSY LIFE.

I HAVE CREDIT CARD INFORMATION.

I HAVE PERSONAL INFORMATION.

I JUST RECEIVED A 24-HOUR PAY YOUR BILL TEXT MESSAGE FROM VERIZON WIRELESS, WHICH, OF COURSE, WAS SENT BY A DUMB MACHINE SO IT IS USELESS TO REPLY.

I AM IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY AT THE MOMENT.

CAN SOME VERIZON HUMAN BEING FIX THIS PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF MANKIND.

1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: CAN'T REGISTER CAN'T PAY BILL

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hola Cantpaybill,

We want accessing your account to be easy! You can click here to pay your bill online using your account number https://ebillpay.verizonwireless.com/cws/viewLoginPage.do .

Gracias,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

No corresponde

Verizon Wireless - Cobros - Página de ingreso

Pay at the link.

0 Me gusta

cantpaybill
Miembro

Thank you for the response but I get this error message.
"Authentication failed - please try again or call 800-346-0508 for further assistance."
I also get that same error message when I attempt to pay using my phone.
When I was in the USA I called the telephone number as instructed but was stymied by the machine. The machine wouldn't accept the personal information that it asked for.
Now I am in a foreign country and when I tried to call that number, using the correct country code, I get the local "unable to complete call" message in Spanish.
That is why I've been scouring Verizon webpages for any way to contact support.

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

International Support - Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

cantpaybill
Miembro

I followed the instructions on the International Support page.
I found two landlines and called
1) Country Code
2) Toll-Free Access #
3) Country Code + Toll-Free Access #
All three options failed.

The closest thing to a connection I got was through the "Country Code." I heard a very loud and beep, which was repeated several times, until it ended with a perpetual beeeeeep. I input the Verizon Wireless calling card number 9085594899 and PIN 2392 throughout the repeated beeps and the permanent beeeeeep. It did not work.

0 Me gusta

No corresponde

www.verizonwireless.com/dam/support/.../worldwide_access_números.pdf

This is a adobe PDF document. It lists numbers toll free direct access.

0 Me gusta

cantpaybill
Miembro

Yes. That is where I found the numbers that I called. If you scroll up to my comment, "4. Re: CAN'T REGISTER CAN'T PAY BILL," you can see that I specifically tried calling the "Country Code" as well as the "Toll-Free Access #." I even tried calling "Country Code + Toll-Free Access #."
I then stated that,
"All three options failed."

This means that the Toll-Free Access # does not work.

I also stated that I tried the numbers from two separate landlines.

Landline #1 did not work. Landline #2 did not work.

0 Me gusta

cantpaybill
Miembro

Please allow me to suggest a way to stop wasting everyone's time.

1) A Verizon representative contacts me. This should be through a private channel so that I don't reveal my personal and credit card information to the whole world. I recommend email. Or they can call me. Whatever works.

2) I give the Verizon representative all the information that he/she requires so that Verizon can take my money.

3) Presumably, this representative will allow me to register so that I can pay through my account in the future.

Problem solved in perpetuity.

0 Me gusta

No corresponde

nternational travelers can also call home for assistance quickly and easily 24 hours a day by dialing + 1 908 559 4899 on GSM/UMTS networks or 011 908 559 4899 on international CDMA networks.* All calls are answered by Verizon Wireless representatives. Verizon Wireless has a dedicated team of global representatives located in the company's Columbia, S.C.; Folsom, Calif.; and Albuquerque, N.M.; call centers who handle most calls from traveling customers.

The second link I gave you had different numbers.

See above.

cantpaybill
Miembro

Unfortunately, I tried those very numbers and ran into the same problem that I've stated above:

"Now I am in a foreign country and when I tried to call that number, using the correct country code, I get the local 'unable to complete call' message in Spanish."

My call records show that I had actually tried that number three times before I tried again because you suggested it.
I tried the number using my original Verizon SIM card and global roaming turned on.
I tried the number using the foreign SIM card I obtained here.
I even tried the number using a landline.

None of them worked.

Today is a major national holiday here and I do not have access to someone else who will let me try it on their cellphone.

0 Me gusta