Buyer Beware Certified Like New
allmyothermail

These are FACTS and IS NOT in any way intended to misrepresent Verizon. I received 3 faulty replacement devices from Verizon. The device was an IPhone 5 and was replaced for a battery issue. The first device had a earpiece not installed proper low volume couldn't hear unless on speaker. Device 2 had a proximity sensor not installed properly would face dial and hang up. Device 3 the screen was not properly installed I was told by Verizon it had warranty on it from Apple so I went to the Apple Store to my surprise and the apple st that was going to fix it would not touch it because it has a aftermarket screen on it and told me that verizon uses a 3rd party repair shop ant to both our surprise they use aftermarket parts instead of Apple. Here is the best part, and biggest surprise to me... since then I left Verizon to go to a competitor with the device Verizon is REFUSING to stand behind the product Warranty on a 3 week old phone. They will not do anything at all  so here is my warning do NOT buy a device certified preowned or like new products from Verizon at full price and take it to another company. I asked him what woul be the difference if I purchased it from them at full price went somewhere else wit it and had a problem with it I explained a device warranty is a device warranty not a service and I was told it's the same applies if you don't have them as a service provider your out of luck, and he said too bad for your luck and I am ending the call. He was supposed to be a manager.

Labels (1)
0 Likes