Broken promises, no resolve, do I start up small claims court?
elcrazy1
Seriously, I'm considering legal action to terminate my contract and refund my iPhone 5 that I got bated and switched to. Customer service is horrible and a bunch of liars. I have been trying to resolve an issue for over month. Two different reps have promised to call me back to follow up. No one called! I am on a corporate discount plan too! I cant believe when some like me has had an issue this long, they won't even let me talk to a supervisor. I love how a big communication company can't even communicate. All I want is my credit that I was promised a month ago. Every rep I talk with agrees that I am in the right. There is a paper trail and documents on your billing system. I just would rather have this issue put to rest and not have to go to small claims court. I am so DONE... I am tired of calling every week.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Broken promises, no resolve, do I start up small claims court?
Not applicable

Just do it. However depending on when you started service the corporate discount takes at least two billing cycles to appear.

Additionally verizon has to verify your eligibility for the corporate discount.

And what you think is on your account would suprise you.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Re: Broken promises, no resolve, do I start up small claims court?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi elcrazy1
I would be happy to help! We would never want to lose you as our customer. What credit were you referring to? Please send me a private message with your mobile number. I will review the account and get this addressed.

Sincerely

JoeL_VZW

Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes