Bought SIM Card from Retailer
Stuff1066

Bought a Moto X from eBay and went to the Verizon Wireless Retailer in the Galleria Mall in White Plains, New York to help get it activated. I needed a new SIM card because my old one was too large. The sales person tried to check the SIM by opening the back even though I told her the back doesn't open but she opened it anyway and there were cracking sounds that didn't sound good. After putting it back on, it looks fine, but it is loose. Then they sold me a SIM card for $10.84 when it is free in the Verizon corporate store right down the road. But the kicker is that the SIM card is incompatible with my Moto X and the Retailer refuses to give me a refund. I believe it is wrong that Retailers are not required to tell customers that a SIM card can be received in the mail for free or go to a corporate store to receive a free SIM card.

If certain things change about my relationship with Verizon, I plan on switching my entire family plan to any other carrier. Just because Verizon has the most extensive network doesn't mean I have to constantly get screwed with terrible customer service.

Labels (1)
0 Likes