Bonus data
kmorrishtr
Enthusiast - Level 2

After I changed plans I was given 8 GB of bonus data. Suddenly 6 of those bogus GB have disappeared. I'm about ready to ditch Verizon. I'm out of data now because of this nonsense. I have 10 devices on Verizon, costing over $500 a month. I have been with Verizon for quite awhile. I have tried to reach out to see whats going on but can't get an answer. I'm checking into some of the other networks that offer to buy out your account.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bonus data
marcuss_vzw
Verizon Employee

kmorrishtr, I would definitely be distraught about losing 6 GB of bonus data. That data makes a large difference. We can't lose your business. We want this resolved as soon as possible. Please respond to my private message so that I can look into this for you.

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
kmorrishtr
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok Marcus, I messaged my name and phone number. Did you find my 6GB?

0 Likes
kmorrishtr
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still no answer on where the bogus data went. Apparently my business was not as important as Marcus proclaimed.

0 Likes
marcuss_vzw
Verizon Employee

kmorrishtr, I definitely apologize for the delay in response. We have sent you a message privately in regards to your account. Please check there.

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

I have heard that sometimes people are given bonus data as there is a glitch in the system but they're aren't really due to have that bonus data. If this is the case and a system audit revealed that you weren't eligible for those 6GBs of bonus data it would be removed. You should really just make sure that the plan you're subscribing to is enough to cover your usage. You can also use tools like Family Base and Safety Mode (on eligible plans). Also, make sure that all users are connecting to WiFi where possible and they all know what consumes data so that they can avoid heavy data usage when not necessary.

0 Likes
kmorrishtr
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm not an idiot. I know very well how to conserve data. My problem is,  we thought we had twice as much days because of your so called glitch.  I think it's just a farce by Verizon to dupe us into paying more!

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

[Removed]

This is a peer to peer forum. Reps hardly come here to respond. Your best option is to contact customer service and speak with them in regards to the data issue.

content no longer relevant removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes