Billing
LIONSRULE06
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm trying to keep up with my bill but I'm having a hard time trying too. please help

Labels (1)
Re: Billing
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call Financial Services - 866-266-1445

This is a customer to customer support forum; we can't access your bill or help you other than to point you to FInancial services who CAN help.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

How much is your bill? How much data do you use? Have you lowered your data allowance to lower your bill. Have you cut back on your data usage to lower your bill?

0 Likes
mflandshark
Contributor - Level 3

they've let me break my bill in to several different payments (up to 3 at any given time) Financial services is great if you get the right rep on the phone.....

0 Likes
B33
Legend

If you've had any other Financial Burden's let them Know,  Like Medical Bills, Buying Eye Medicine, Drops for certain Surgeries and or other ocular problems can Run a few Hundred Dollars if you had to get some of these Med's and there out of Pocket just let them know in Financial Services.. They should be able to Help ya..

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are always here to help LIONSRULE06. I know how important it is to keep your bill under control.

Just to be clear, are you havng issues making your payment or are you looking to change your plan to lower your cost?

If you need to set up a payment arrangement you can contact our Financial Service team at 866-266-1445 M-F 8am to 7pm and Saturday 8am to 5pm CT. You can also set up a payment arrangement online here http://vz.to/2hgzMZR.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes