Billing Issue
Capriati09

I've been a customer with Verizon for 8 years now and my contract just expired on December the 3rd, 2015. However, due to the holiday's my account was late and I called Verzion on 12.22.2015 and schedule a payment for 1.6.2016 to be taken out of my account. However, Verzion decided to take an electric check payment out of my account on 12.23.2015 even though we clearly agreed on taking the money out of my account on 1.6.2016. I called Verizon financial services today and they informed me that the cannot refund me back the money they took out of my account AND since they took money I did not have in my account they cannot assist me either with the over draft fee's they occour for me. WAY TO END THE YEAR AND MY 8 YEAR RELATIONSHIP WITH VERIZON. I will pay the remaining balance of my account and I guess I will be saying good bye to my great relationship of 8 years with Verizon and TRUST ME, I will be informing the rest of my family and they will ALSO be canceling their contract with Verizon.

AT&T here I come....

Labels (1)
0 Likes