Bill Due 3 days sooner, losing free cloud storage
MEKRAG

Verizon has become a joke making changes for no reason with no feed back or improvements to service, only less product for more money.  Switch to AT&T / Directv and get free HBO for life. [remove]

Content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bill Due 3 days sooner, losing free cloud storage
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Have fun with AT&T

0 Likes
captspiff

The focused question is: why is Verizon Wireless removing 3 days of service by advancing our billing date in January 2018???

This is effectively increasing our rates by 10% for one month. Where is the explanation?????

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Wireless isn't removing three days of service. The billing cycle isn't changing. It is only the bill due date being changed.

There is other cloud services available that you can use and don't tie you to a specific carrier.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

boringusername
Master - Level 1

captspiff wrote:

The focused question is: why is Verizon Wireless removing 3 days of service by advancing our billing date in January 2018???

This is effectively increasing our rates by 10% for one month. Where is the explanation?????

You do get that their is difference between your billing DUE date and you billing CYCLE date? Your CYCLE date isn't changing. And even if it was Verizon would have prorated you anyway.

boringusername
Master - Level 1

MEKRAG wrote:

Verizon has become a joke making changes for no reason with no feed back or improvements to service, only less product for more money. Switch to AT&T / Directv and get free HBO for life. [remove]

Content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Why would use Verizon Cloud anyway? I don't, free or not. I use Google Drive and Windows One Drive both are free. And there are others. As far as the "free HBO" that requires having DirecTv service which isn't cheap.

MEKRAG

The point is not if I chose to use the cloud or not, the FACTS are they are removing a service that was provided without giving or adding additional services.  The cost has not decreased got less service, just your options if you choose to use them or not.  This combined with Verizon's ongoing tactics of changing billing cycles to fit their needs, changing rewards programs and the joke of being charged three months in a row for one week of international travel plan, is the reason Verizon has become one of the worst providers available.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

The point is you are NOT having to pay for a similar service elsewhere. Why tie your important files an such to a carrier anyway? It's like people that use the ISPs e-mail service as their main e-mail. WHY? Google Drive gives you 15 GB of space for free. And photos don't even count. You get infinite storage with them.

Like it or not Verizon has the right to add or take away perks at anytime. Also most people like myself no not go with a carrier because of rewards so i couldn't care less about them. I'm not going with an inferior carrier in my area just because they have free pizza on Tuesdays.

0 Likes
MEKRAG

You have no point!  Use it or not use it they are removing a service.  And yes smart people do chose car dealership for services like free oil change, state inspections, etc....because that is what people expect good value and service from a supplier not less!  You note that people do not go with carriers because of services or rewards?  Once again an uneducated comment.  Credit cards, TV, providers, stores all have used rewards for years not lure and keep customers who enjoy more perks not less! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand that change can get some getting used to. Any changes we make are to provide the best service and options for our customers. Let's find solutions to help make a pleasant experience. Tell us how the Verizon Cloud and Bill date changes have impacted your account.

SheritaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes