Re: Bill Date or Bill Cycle Complaint
Tidbits
Legend

Also if you think about it... The prison one would fit either way.

Sentence ends on the 15th or released on the 16th.

0 Likes
Lawofdeland

You just proved my point with the last statement (sentence ends on the 15th or released on the16th scenario)

I understand the fact that you work for Verizon or have some type of Affiliation(s), it's clear to me that you will fight for this company and God Bless you for that. I love your passion for that and I can't hold that against you. All Verizon have to say is that Data Cycle starts AFTER the16th and not ends on the 16th and I am happy, as a good paying customer I think we both can agree to disagree with the methods of the way that they bill the data..  The overages is what driving up revenue for this company on that misleading statement and that's all what I am upset about, some months I may use 15 gigs and some months I might just use 4 or 5 gigs of data, but as a Company of good morals and standards should not put me in a box and beat me down because I decided to use 18 or 19 gigs of data for one month.  Like I said I have no issues with the other companies, because I guess they understand the fact that its not  right to put a cap on  for  example ( water ) and say that you can only use 15 gallons of water this month and if you go over that there is an overage charge and will bill you the extra 3 gallons that you use on the end of the billings day of  $45 or you can upgrade to the 20 gallons of  water now for just $40 a month.. Oh and by they way we don't offer unlimited Gallons of Water... 

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Care to wager I don't work for  Verizon let alone have vested interest?

Anyway you are nitpicking. The last sentence they both work because they are true. If a cycle ends on a date is COMMON SENSE it ends on that day. 11:59:59pm is the end of that day.  Not 10am, 10pm, or 3pm. Minutes and texts were not always unlimited and it has ALWAYS been this way.

0 Likes
Lawofdeland

Nitpicking would be me saying 11:59:59pm is that night and not that day technically...I 'm just saying ...There is no ending to this debate, It's like arguing where East and West Begins. Tidbits I am going to just do this so that I can move on with my life on this matter, YOU WON!  I have no common sense and Verizon owe you one hell of a pay check..  May God bless you all of your endeavors!!!

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

You should go through my threads.  If you wish I can show you screenshot of my current provider of service(It isn't Verizon).  I use Verizon for work and my personal line used to be Verizon.  Verizon couldn't pay me enough to work for them.  Unless I am upper management any job they offer wouldn't be worth it.

Yes you are nitpicking... You want them to say start instead of end.  You are the one arguing about when it starts and ends.  Then you go off tangent about how data plans are better somewhere else.  FYI Verizon would love to throttle people much like the other carriers like T-Mobile and Sprint, but they can't because of a particular set of regulations when they bought Block C spectrum.  Why not fight for them to change that rule to bring back throttling, and unlimited data?  FYI all carriers throttle even their unlimited, but they don't call it that and hide behind semantics.

0 Likes
Lawofdeland

May God bless you on all of your endeavors to give all of this good feedback with no pay, is all that I'm saying. The Nitpicking part was just me trying to use a little sense of humor /joking which I guess just like that fact that I don't have any common sense, I guess I lack humor too. Since you are the ultimate defender / facts guy of all mobile phone companies. In the long run I know one thing and that is eventually "Data" will be unlimited for Verizon it's just a matter of time; nevertheless, until that happen I have my "opinion" about the choice of words that Verizon or any other company choose(s) to use on data cycle end on 16th, is very misleading and deceptive. Instead of just simply saying New Cycle starts on the 17th is just a ploy to gather as much revenue off of overage(s), is just my "opinion" and nothing can change that. I just simply think Verizon's Data plans Blows and that's my little tidbit of this company.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Lawofdeland wrote:

I understand, its just that the Calls and text are all unlimited.. 

You are placing your situation on everyone else. Not everyone has unlimited calls & texts. Those people STILL have cycles that end at the end of day on the last day of their billing cycle.