Barely coverage
Impacts
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm honestly surprised to say this, but, AT&T has better coverage at my house than Verizon. I get 3-4 bars here, while with Verizon I get 1-2 bars on 3G (and sometimes 1x or something like that). It is rarely on LTE and I get missed calls most times. The speeds are a little slow too. Is there any way I can request a service enhancement for better voice and coverage? I still think Verizon is a good service, but I need some coverage.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Barely coverage
Snn5
Legend

If it has always been this way, and no changes in the area have occurred, then this might be how Verizon planned signal strength in your immediate area.  Calling them to find out is your next step.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

whats your zip code?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You can call and Verizon will have a networking engineer take a look at your area for topographical obstructions and various other things.  You can also make sure you do not have Advanced Calling enabled on your phone, if applicable.  AC uses LTE, and if you are in a fringe area, you may drop calls, and miss others.  this used to happen to me as well.

Impacts
Enthusiast - Level 2

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Is this a new occurrence or has it always been this way since you started with Verizon? How long have you been with Verizon?

0 Likes
Impacts
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been with Verizon for six months. I've always gotten few bars here.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

If it has always been this way, and no changes in the area have occurred, then this might be how Verizon planned signal strength in your immediate area.  Calling them to find out is your next step.

0 Likes
Impacts
Enthusiast - Level 2

You're right. I guess I should just call them.