Bamboozled!
not_happy_2013

Has anyone else been bamboozled by Verizon? I can honestly say i will never use or recommend this company to my worst enemy, much less family or friend. I just want others to be aware that Verizon will not uphold their end of an agreement nor do they have a clue as to what they are talking about. They also overcharge for things and then don't want to refund the money!! Please be aware!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bamboozled!
Not applicable

Unfortunately with over 120 million customers and not even a .001% complaint ratio the situation is not really that great complaint wise.

If you have a real issue where you can state how you were Bamboozled and what out come you wish to achieve the post you made is just a noise ratio.

You may leave for another provider at anytime. There are other cellular providers out there. If you have not yet decided on Verizon Wireless as your provider, you need not sign up if you feel the issues go against what you want or need in a cellular provider .

Good Luck

Message was edited by: Elector

0 Likes
not_happy_2013

Thank you Elector for your response. I have already lodged my complaint with Verizon and I did go with another cellular provider. Thank you for your concern. I don't have to post detail for detail. I just want people to be aware that Verizon is not what they say. So yes you can say this is a "noise ratio" or whatever you want to call it. It doesn't matter whether i post details here or not. Nothing will change because that isn't what this company is about.

You may be perfectly happy with them and that is great. I was and am not. So just because i don't give sorted details in my post does not make my "noise ratio" any less valid. 🙂

Have a great day!

0 Likes
Not applicable

America is a great country. Where else can a non customer of a company complain about how bad the company is without any real valid complaint. I have service from Verizon for a time long before the name change. My phones work, I don't have issues with the service or data, or my discounts etc. You may have an issue (un-named) but credibility is often times better if you have proof of being as you stated Bamboozled.

I have an account with T-Mobile and my phone and service with them is also excellent. Did I have issues on start up with T-Mobile? Yes I did. Problems caused by the provider and not me. Incorrect charges, phantom app purchases, device insurance not requested and constant billing issues of back dating and post dating. Over 18 calls to their customer service and one certified letter to them showing them just what court they were going to ended all their attempts to over bill me.

I have not called Verizon Wireless 18 times in over thirty years.

So if you have any issues its best to take control of the situation and have them fix it. not just make wild statements about how you are warning folks about how you were Bamboozled.

Good Luck