Bad experience
PedroDelapaz

On the 8th of this month I received an email saying thanks for upgrading and getting s new device!

I found it odd since I had not done any changes to my account or upgrade. And I am the only one that can do any changes to my account. I do have a couple other lines out and one of them was the one eligible for an upgrade but I did not want to upgrade. So when I found out I called the retailer in Storm Lake,IA and they said that they couldn't do anything. I asked them how come they released a 575 dollar decide to someone other than me since I am the only one that can do any changes, no one else is authorized. The lady said she was not the one who did the transaction so she couldn't help unless I brought in the device. I asked who it was then and she said she didn't know. I called again and said the same thing, don't they ask for the password? At least? They do every time even when I call! Why not him? She said that she wasn't the one who did the transaction, I then asked to speak to a manger and she said that there was not one available. I did not feel I was getting the support to get this issue resolved, like if it was my fault in the first place. When I Called again I told them that if the person did not return the device how would I be liable for it since i didn't consent to it being taken out and she said well we might have to do something. That's it! I was expecting something like. Ok we messed up and this is what we can do to resolve it, but no I pretty much got the yeah that's not good, once you fix it call this 866 number and disconnect the line.

I managed to get the person to take the device back yesterday. I called today and spoke to the person that did the transaction, he just said oh I thought that he had access, but it's taken care of now. But they did nothing to fix the problem, I did!

No apology,no acknowledgment of any mistake just a oh well too bad but it's all good now.

I've been a customer for years and feel that I should have at least been given some kind of importance. They could've easily at least called the number and told him to go back but did nothing.

And apparently the guy that did the transaction is the manager! So I'm just pretty upset as to how it all got handled. I could've ended up paying for that managers negligence by simply not asking for a password or notifying me as I'm sure is you're protocol

I do not feel good about this at all.

I did get the line scheduled to cancel and I probably will cancel the rest of my service once I'm done.

I just hope this is not going on all the time, makes you wonder how they work in that place and how many other times they have done it.

Sincerely,

Pedro DeLaPaz

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bad experience
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PedroDelapaz,

The last thing we want is for you to leave our wireless family. We want to make this whole ordeal right and ensure it is fully taken cared of . Our sincere apologies for your recent experience store experience and the addition of a line. We want to ensure you are not billed for a service that was not added by yourself, please reach out to our Fraud team. Here's how you can reach them http://vz.to/1N9L6Bs http://vz.to/1Nzdpdm

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Bad experience
CUEBALL4848

DEAR PEDRO.....THIS HAPPENED TO ME LAST MONTH, ONLY IN A DIFFERENT STATE FROM THE ONE IN WHICH I LIVE (PLUS 900 MILES AWAY FROM WHERE I LIVE) AND THE PEOPLE THAT DID THE FRAUD GOT AN IPHONE 6S AND AN IPAD ON MY ACCOUNT, I RECEIVED MY "ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CHANGED" EMAIL 48 HOURS AFTER THE PURCHASES TOOK PLACE..

ON TOP OF THAT I HAVE A 4 DIGIT PIN ON MY ACCOUNT THAT NOONE KNOWS BUT ME....I  AM STILL WORKING WITH VERIZON FRAUD TO HAVE MY BILLS MODIFIED

THEY ARE " WELL TRAINED" IN CUSTOMER SERVICE RECOVERY AND KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU SO THAT YOU DO NOT THREATEN TO LEAVE AS A CUSTOMER.....

IT IS A BUNCH OF BS!! 

VERIZON IS HAVING "INSIDE JOB" ISSUES AS THE PERSON NEEDS THE LAST 4 OF YOUR SOCIAL AND A PICTURE ID (SUPPOSEDLY) TO BUY ON YOUR ACCOUNT...AND IN MY CASE ALSO THE 4 DIGIT PIN

VERIZON  IS A JOKE

0 Likes