Bad experience on Verizon false advertised iphone7 ad on 12/22/2016
JACFU90

I had the same bad experience similar to many of those reported in this site as regarding to ordering two new iphone 7 plus by calling Verizon wireless on 12/22/2016.  On the web, Verizon wireless is still advertising $15/month of iphone 7 and $20/month for iphone7 plus on 12/22/2016.  I called Verizon on 2:55PM because the Ad poped up on the screen and the Rep said the deal is good and he suggested I should have one upgrade and one transfer to a new family plan.  (I have been using Verizon wireless for couple of years with couple iphones).  I confirmed with the Rep again that the phone is $20/month for each phone for 24 months.  I am sure the web page ad at the time was still showing the deal on 12/22/2016.  I did not capture the screen for that since why would anyone expect a company that thought to be the best in industry would falsely advertise in the US.  After talking with the Rep for over 24 minutes, (I have the phone record on my phone), he finally sent me a contract.  I noticed the price is not $20/month and he explained that Verizon will credit me later after two months and I go for it.  On Feb, I still see almost $40/month on each of my phones, I called and the new Rep said let's wait one more cycle and even said that he is glad I signed up for a good deal. 

Now seeing so many complaints from other Verizon customers, I realized what Verizon Wireless has done.   This should be investigated by the government agency since there are so many complaints.  The one conclusion I got from this is Verizon Wireless is no longer it said it is.  It definitely will not be my iphone 8 carrier.  I am sure about that!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bad experience on Verizon false advertised iphone7 ad on 12/22/2016
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JACFU90,

I completely understand your concern. We want to make sure that there are no mysteries when it comes to your billing for these promotions. The credits come on the 3rd invoice after the order has been placed. You will see two credits for the first two months, plus the credit for the third month as usual. I hope this clears up any confusion.

JosephT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Bad experience on Verizon false advertised iphone7 ad on 12/22/2016
Jwil1267

chat in and have a recalculation form sent in to correct the pricing, easy fix

0 Likes