Bad esn sprint phone to Verizon?
Spaceballs004

I found a phone on eBay the the seller says has a bad esn with sprint. Im wondering if this phone would work with my prepaid Verizon account?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Bad esn sprint phone to Verizon?
mama23dogs
Legend

Bad ESN or IMEI means a phone has been reported lost, stolen or destroyed.  It is blacklisted and not able to be activated on ANY carrier.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

No.

mama23dogs
Legend

Bad ESN or IMEI means a phone has been reported lost, stolen or destroyed.  It is blacklisted and not able to be activated on ANY carrier.

0 Likes
Spaceballs004

Ok thank you for the information. I will not be buying that phone. But one more question. Will sprint phone with a clean esn work with Verizon?

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

It depends on the phone and if it is unlocked. Please check with Verizon's BYOD page

Bring Your Own Phone or Device - BYOD | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Spaceballs004, we want you to have a working device and I want to make sure you get the appropriate help to get this resolved. If that device has been reported lost/stolen we will not be able to activate it on our network. We recommend to contact the seller for options to return it and locating the original owner. If you are having issues with your current device you can contact our Prepay team at 888-294-6804 for additional help. I'm confident they will be able to further assist you.

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes