Bad Customer Service
ScrapinAuntAnne

Yesterday, I had a problem with my iphone 5c. The screen would not rotate. I called Verizon customer service. I gave all my information to the customer service rep. He spent 20 minutes trying to figure out the problem, during which he told me that he was not "retarded" (a term which I find especially offensive!) Eventually, he admitted that he could not help me. I hung up and went online to the Verizon website and found the answer to my problem within a minute. I was very disappointed, especially when I have had such good service in the past. I might have contacted Verizon via e-mail but could not find such a contact. Where do I report such behavior?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bad Customer Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello ScrapinAuntAnne! I'm terribly sorry to hear of the situation that transpired during your call. That is never the experience we want you to have! Every call to us should be extraordinary! I regret that we didn't meet your expectations. Allow me to work to resolve any additional concerns you may have. We are here to help you! I'm pleased to hear that your initial concern was resolved. Please let me know if there's anything else I can do to help! Thanks!

KristieQ_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Bad Customer Service
garlandfolks
Enthusiast - Level 2

Don't you just hate these "pat on the head" responses that offer absolutely no resolution?  See above.