Auto pay and billing
Bparr0702

Why does Verizon give you the option of choosing a billing date? If all they're going to do is take it out the day before and cause you overdraft fees? And why is it when you call to find out why your bill is $200 more than what it normally is they tell you you have to go to the store to find out? Why are they not able to sit there and tell you? When I went to the store an hour away the guy trying to help me didn't have a clue and couldn't figure it out. And no one else had time. They wanted me to come back a deal with the guy I've been dealing with which was off for the next two days. I'm not real happy right now and I'm  thinking very seriously of leaving verizon. I love the service with my phone don't get me wrong but if my bill is going to fluctuate and not come out when I specify it's not worth it. I've cancelled my auto pay. I'm a veteran on a budget trying to do what I can for my family. Fixing to have surgery and no one at verizon can answer these simple questions.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Auto pay and billing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Bparr0702,

We definitely don't want to see you go. Having a consistent bill is definitely important, so I absolutely understand your concern. I am confident we can get this all straighten out. To better assist you I will need to access your account. Please reply to the direct message I sent you so I can review the charges on your bill, as well as the issue with your auto pay.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: Auto pay and billing
Bparr0702

No offense I would rather you call me @ my primary number [removed] I don't put my personal info in emails or on line thank you

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes