Attn. Verizon Customer Service!
wpn2427

I have been in the UK for almost a week and have been unable to get a SIM Card to work with my Verizon iPhone 4s. I have no service whatsoever which was news to me as I was told that I would still be able to call and text internationally just with much higher rates.  I'm basically walking around with an iPod touch. I would like very much to get in contact with someone from Verizon, however since I do not have a number to call, this is impossible.  I am unable to activate my supposedly unlocked phone using a UK SIM card and have been astounded at the lack of resources Verizon provides their loyal and reliable customers on this matter.  If anyone knows how to get in touch with Customer Service or anyone at Verizon who could help that would be great or if someone from Verizon reads this that would be much appreciated. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Attn. Verizon Customer Service!
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Use the Global Support calling card:

International Support - Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
wpn2427

Can't. My phone has no service whatsoever.  At this point all I want is to e-mail someone from Verizon and make them aware of the terrible experience I have had with them. 

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unfortunately, Verizon Wireless did away with an e-mail option to contact Customer Service early last year.  Your options are to use the chat feature, call them, snail-mail them, or use social media such as Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.  More info. is available by clicking the Contact Us button at the top of the page.

0 Likes