At my wits end. Please help.
FHANTAZM
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello,

I am unfortunately at my wits end with this issue. I have called NO LESS than 5 times and spoken with 2 supervisors who have ASSURED me this would be resolved. As of 1/16 it's still ongoing.

At the end of November, I did an early upgrade of my iPhone 7 Plus to an iPhone X. I was instructed to return my device in the packaging Verizon sent me, which I did. I have a tracking number showing the phone as delivered and signed by someone at Verizon. However, this month I get a bill showing a charge of $4xx.xx for the phone. I was assured every time I called that a ticket was opened and that they would process the credit within 5 days. This was the 3rd of Jan. It's now the 16th. My bill is getting close to being due and I am absolutely NOT paying for a phone that Verizon has in their possession.

I know everybody half-hardheartedly threatens to terminate service when things go wrong, but I have been MORE than patient and understanding about the processes and have reached the threshold of my patience. I have been a good customer and have religiously paid Verizon the small fortune charged to me every month, but if this does not get resolved, I am sincerely considering paying off my phones, selling them and switching.

Please...could someone at Verizon look into this for me?

I really appreciate your time.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: At my wits end. Please help.
jav6
Champion - Level 3

FHANTAZM​, let us know how this turns out so this thread can get closed and not be left open with us all wondering what happened and how it was resolved, if so.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...

View solution in original post

jav6
Champion - Level 3

This Forum may be a last resort for you, but don't get your hopes up.  It primarily is a user-to-user forum and you may have to wait (days) for a response from someone from Verizon.  And then, you may be at square one.  Good Luck.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're truly disappointed to learn your concerns were not resolved, FHANTAZM. We'd never want to see you go and definitely want to take a closer look into this and figure out what's going on with your device return and charge. To further assist, I have sent you a Private Message. Please reply to the Private Message. 

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

FHANTAZM​, let us know how this turns out so this thread can get closed and not be left open with us all wondering what happened and how it was resolved, if so.

FHANTAZM
Enthusiast - Level 2

Will definitely do.

COLARGUNS

You need to contact your regions corporate office when you can't achieve success with their low level support.  I did so back in 2015, and they resolved the issue within days.  I found them through Google by typing Verizon Corporate, and then you have to dig on their site to find the right contact, or just call them and demand. 

0 Likes
FHANTAZM
Enthusiast - Level 2

It appears the issue is finally resolved. I just got notification of the necessary credit to my account. In addition to posting here, I also posted to FB, as well as fired off emails to higher-ups and was contacted by Executive Relations. Not sure which one got it pushed through, but I appreciate all who stepped up and resolved this matter. I've honestly not had one but of trouble out of Verizon up to this point and will be happy to remain a customer.

Thanks to all who posted here as well.

0 Likes