Re: Asurion claims
boringusername
Master - Level 1

prvangess wrote:

I AM SORRY THAN I AM NOT......IN THIS AGE OF TECHNOLOGY AND AMAZON.COM CAN FIND AND SEND YOU ANYTHING WITHIN 2 TO 3 DAYS.......THIS ASURION IS PROCESSING OUR CLAIMS IN THE STONE AGE!!!!!!! YOU GUYS NEED TO HIRE AND FIRE AND GET A GRIP ON YOUR PROCESSING OF CLAIMS.........

Asurion is not affiliated with Verizon. It is a separate company ALL carriers use. This is like you blaming Ford for you All State claim taking too long.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Asurion does not “work for” Verizon, so how are they supposed to “hire and fire” them?   Asurion is the only mobile insurance provider, Sprint uses them too (and T-mobile and ATT and ...etc).  So changing carriers isn’t going to get away from them.  

Ask for the cash settlement and buy a phone...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We greatly value your loyalty and we want to see this resolved to help you stay. What exactly has happened to your phone? What is the model of the device? Were you offered an alternate device option?

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
AVNLB22

So I have an Iphone 7 Plus that I pay for Full Coverage on through Asurion and it has been 3 weeks since I placed a claim to have my glass repaired at a local service center. They have been out of glass for the Iphone 7 plus for 3+ weeks now? Funny how I can order glass on ebay or amazon and receive it tomorrow. I smell a scam in the air and them forcing us to pay $200 for a full replacement. I do not want to replace my phone as it works perfectly fine, minus the ugly broken glass that keeps getting in my fingers and people laughing at it when they see it. Does Verizon step in to help at all or just keep receiving their montly insurance protection and not care about the customers at all? Can anyone say this potentially has the notion of a Class Action Suit?

I once had an issue with Enterprise Rental Cars and contacted my dad's friend who works with the NY State Attorney General's office and we received a great settlement and it spurred a suit. After reading enough of similar posts about Asurion, I feel more confident than I did with the Enterprise settlement we pursued.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Why not get Applecare instead? As fa as your class action suit. first learn what that actually is. Second that is with Asurion not Verizon. Before you sue someone learn who you should be suing.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

AVNLB22 wrote:

So I have an Iphone 7 Plus that I pay for Full Coverage on through Asurion and it has been 3 weeks since I placed a claim to have my glass repaired at a local service center. They have been out of glass for the Iphone 7 plus for 3+ weeks now? Funny how I can order glass on ebay or amazon and receive it tomorrow. I smell a scam in the air and them forcing us to pay $200 for a full replacement. I do not want to replace my phone as it works perfectly fine, minus the ugly broken glass that keeps getting in my fingers and people laughing at it when they see it. Does Verizon step in to help at all or just keep receiving their montly insurance protection and not care about the customers at all? Can anyone say this potentially has the notion of a Class Action Suit?

I once had an issue with Enterprise Rental Cars and contacted my dad's friend who works with the NY State Attorney General's office and we received a great settlement and it spurred a suit. After reading enough of similar posts about Asurion, I feel more confident than I did with the Enterprise settlement we pursued.

If your deductible is $200, why not just cancel the claim and have Apple do a PROPER screen replacement.  Asurion will not use genuine Apple parts, which voids  Apple warranty, no matter what they say.  It your going to be charged that much, pay the $140 to Apple rather than boost Asurion profit.

0 Likes