Re: Asurion Insurance - Very Poor Service
alyanon
Enthusiast - Level 1

>Duplicate post deleted for violating the VZW ToS. Cross Posting.

Please follow your original post at the link below:<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator><

0 Likes
chefmatt101

I agree Asurion has poor service. I received a replacement phone in march from my $170 deductible. The phone is under a 1 year warranty and all sounds stopped working. I called to have it replaced under the warranty and the lady was very rude to me and I asked if I could speak to a manager and she said yes. Another lady came on and I asked her if she was a manager and she said no, I asked her for a manager as I requested from the previous lady and she said she would connect me. Instead of connecting me, she hung up on me.

I'm very glad to know that Verizon that I pay $150 a month to in phone and Internet fees has so much faith and trust in this company. It makes me wonder about the type of buisness they are conducting. I never had any issues like this when I was a sprint customer. Maybe when my contract is up, I'm going to rethink who sign up with again.

Just thought everyone else should know this as well.

0 Likes
GaryD1612

Check with your Homeowners Insurance. I have Ameriprize Homeowners insurance, and they have a add on feature that covers all your electronics, Including cell phones. The deductible you have for your home owners policy does not apply to this add on plan, so there is no deductible for all your electronic devices. I pay only $83.00 per YEAR for this plan added to my home owners policy. And it covers all my electronics not just my cell phone.

0 Likes