Are there any plans in place for loyal customers who have unlimited data who are looking to upgrade?
JayKT

I have been with Verizon for over 15 years. I currently have 3 phone lines, only 1 of which is Data. While I was a heavy user of data, in preparation for upgrading I opted to use WiFi more and I think I can manage around 3 - 4 gigs. Calling into Verizon to go over plans I was advised anything would INCREASE my bill and lower my data cap. After asking about anything as far as "retention goes" they quoted my ETF fees and advised that the plans they have are it and that's it. I am looking to stay with Verizon but I can't see loosing my grandfathered unlimited plan, paying Verizon MORE for less when I am already spending more than I would with other providers that would give data to the other 2 lines as well.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Are there any plans in place for loyal customers who have unlimited data who are looking to upgrade?
rcschnoor
Legend

Yes, you can pay full retail cost for a new phone and keep your unlimited data. If you purchase a subsidized phone in exchange for signing a contract, you will lose your unlimited data. If you purchase a phone on Edge, you will lose your unlimited data.

Otherwise, More Everything is Verizon's current offering. Right now Verizon is offering double data deals on their higher allowance plans, but I am sure that would increase your bill.