Are there any other loyal customers out there as disappointed in Verizon as I am?
lindafree
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been a Verizon customer for 5 years now and have been out of contract for two years now. However, with all the competition out there Verizon does nothing to retain me as their customer. I only want to upgrade to the Apple iPhone 6 and you would think they would give it to me for free, but they make no offer to do so. Instead, they want me on a phone payment plan, which I believe is a way for them to make more money. So, does anyone out there see my point?

Labels (1)
Re: Are there any other loyal customers out there as disappointed in Verizon as I am?
pherson
Champion - Level 1

NO.

if you fee that you have to switch carriers to get a better deal that's your right to do so. No one however is giving away iPhones for free. Device payment plans are the way of the world now and carriers arent making money off that. You are just simply paying off the full retail value of the phone and not having a contract.

0 Likes
Re: Are there any other loyal customers out there as disappointed in Verizon as I am?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lindafree,

Upgrading should be fun. We do not want to make it harder than it should. As a loyal customer we want to give you the best options for upgrading your account. Currently we do not offer free upgrades for our iPhone devices. However, we do offer various phones that have similar features at a better pricing. Take a look here http://vz.to/1q1r5NX.
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
robbedwithnogun

Yes!! After upgrading and having my unlimited data plan changed and being assured that I could go back if not happy I was told  nope you can't? I was also told my bill would be lower and surprise its $30 higher per month? I have been with verizon for more than 10 years and only because I'm in a contract do I stay.  Now I lost my phone and no one told me that the temp phone would be the one replaced. I don't want the replacement phone! This was the worst "upgrade" ever.  I'm paying more than all my friends and I dont have unlimited data and now an old phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your satisfaction is important to us, robbedwithnogun! We are dedicated to offering you the best value. What plan are you on now? Have you already completed the claim with Asurion?
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

advantage22
Enthusiast - Level 1

yes, verizon will say anything to get you off unlimited data. ther is no way possible to go back to old plan.

0 Likes