Are 2 year contracts available to new customers if they sign up through Best Buy?
mama23dogs
Legend

Settle the debate!

MY understanding is new customers can only sign up with the Verizon Plan, and must use device payments.   Best Buy still offers phones on 2 year contract.  I thought that was only open to customers who kept More Everything plan.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Are 2 year contracts available to new customers if they sign up through Best Buy?
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

2 year contracts are only available to customers who previously had a 2 year contract. A new customer is not eligible for a 2 year contract. However, Best Buy purchases have been known to bend the rules. Not saying that a new customer will get the 2 year contract. Why would anyone want it anyway? It costs more money in the long run.

View solution in original post

Re: Are 2 year contracts available to new customers if they sign up through Best Buy?
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

2 year contracts are only available to customers who previously had a 2 year contract. A new customer is not eligible for a 2 year contract. However, Best Buy purchases have been known to bend the rules. Not saying that a new customer will get the 2 year contract. Why would anyone want it anyway? It costs more money in the long run.

mama23dogs
Legend

THanks, that what I thought.

Best buy had a disclaimer citing "plan requirements" but that no longer appears.

0 Likes