Archived voicemail
MergatroydMcGlubb

I archived a voice mail message that I wish to hear before the 21 days have passed.  How do I retrieve an archived voice mail message?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Archived voicemail
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

When you call your voicemail, the prompt will say you have xx new messages and xx saved messages.  To listen to your messages, press 1. It will then play the new messages, followed by the saved messages.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

You can archive it over and over too

MergatroydMcGlubb

It says nothing about saved messages.  I really need a number that is in this particular message.

0 Likes
MergatroydMcGlubb

I have a Saumsung Brightside.  The voice mail only reads the new or skipped messages, not the saved ones until it is ready to delete them.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

You may have accidentally deleted it instead of archiving it, then. In that case, the message is gone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi MergatroydMcGlubb,

Thanks for reaching out about saving your voicemails. It's important to save those important messages or great memories.  We actually have a voice mail archiving service. Here is the info http://vz.to/18YeyU5 Scroll down to Voice Mail Archiving. I am sure you will find this info helpful.

Thanks, BobbyS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MergatroydMcGlubb, we love the Samsung Brightside! That's a great device! Voice Mail takes a caller's message when you can't answer the phone. You will receive a message-waiting indicator to let you know that "new" message has been left for you. However, saved messages are no longer new since you've listened to them already. As a result, your voice mail indicator will not count those messages that have been checked already. For more information about the basic voice mail feature, click http://vz.to/15gO6Ic

Lasina_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes