Anyone know who I can file a complaint with about customer service agents giving wrong information
mzkwht13

I am a fairly new customer with Verizion and I have been having THEEE WORST time with simply cashing in on a offer that was offered to me! I want to file a complaint on the representatives that have sent me into the store on blank missions and also about the store representatives that did not help or show any empthathy what so ever. I am to the point of cancellation at the price of $700.00 for two lines of service but I will pay. This is how disapointed I am with my service. I came over from SPRINT under the impression I would at the very least have better CUSTOMER SERVICE if not BETTER PHONE SERVICE. This has not been the case and no one at VERIZION TAKES OWNERSHIP. I am in Human Resources/ CUSTOMER SATISFACTION at (removed) and I am also on the Board of Directors for (removed) and if any of these things would have gone down with my reps they would be reprimanded. I am completely disguested with the miscommunication I have experianced as well as how the leadership staff has handled this situation. I am problably going back to SPRINT and paying the cancellation fee with VW due to dissatisfactio if things do not start to look up.

Private info removed to protect privacy.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Anyone know who I can file a complaint with about customer service agents giving wrong information
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi mzkwht13,

I apologize for the bad experience outlined in your post! We want you to feel welcome and enjoy our superior network for years to come! Please follow me AntonioC_VZW and send me a Direct Message including your wireless number and account verification (same you verify when you call us), along with a details of the issue that needs to be resolved and I'll explore options to find a resolution pronto!

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Anyone know who I can file a complaint with about customer service agents giving wrong information
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

- You'll need to send a Follow request (located in the upper right-hand corner on their page) to that they'll have to accept.  They, in turn, will need to send you a Follow request that you'll have to accept.  Once you both are Following each other, then you can send them a Direct Message.

Not applicable

http://www.FCC.gov is one place to start. Then try http://www.BBB.org

However you never said what information was wrong. You never said what you wanted, or needed verizon to do for you.

Just go if that is what you need to do. Getting angry is not helping you. If you feel paying that type of money will make you feel better then more power to you.

Good Luck

mzkwht

It was information regarding my account. This is why it was never mentioned specifically. I was advised I would be able to use a specific offer when upgrading for  $200.00 off a device. I was told this by 3 reps, I went into the store. It was not honored. Called VZ back they stated it was a mistake but they can not honor the pricing.

0 Likes
mzkwht

Thank you. I have requested you, so that this can be resolved.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You also could file a Notice of Dispute:

http://support.verizonwireless.com/pdf/Notice_of_Dispute.pdf

Not applicable

Wow, I have been reading that allot on this forum. If it was in an email you could print it out and then zap the store. Or it may say online only. I would also file with your states attorney generals office. In NY there is a consumer frauds and protections unit within Mr. Scneiderman's office.

Good Luck

0 Likes
takaol
Enthusiast - Level 1

I filed a complaint with the BBB because I haven't gotten anywhere after a year.  Good luck!

0 Likes
takaol
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same kind of problem i'm having, they made a mistake and won't fix it.  i guess you don't have to when you have billions of dollars.  one person doesn't matter.  They forget how they got so rich, I guess!

0 Likes