Anyone know how to file a complaint to Verizon Corporate?
JBsaysthis
Enthusiast - Level 2

How about this one- my daughter who is not an account manager tried to get an new every two upgrade in a store and they signed her up for the edge program without my consent .... Now I am paying for an edge program I didn't authorize...and she was eligible for a new every two... I have been calling customer service every week been transferred all over the place and then the last call told me to fax a complaint to corporate and gave me a bogus fax number... Been a verizon customer over 20 years .... Apparently that doesn't matter ...... beware anyone on your account can change your plan without their or your knowledge or consent...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Anyone know how to file a complaint to Verizon Corporate?
rcschnoor
Legend

It sounds like you wouldn't have been mad if she purchased a contract phone? Did she have authorization to do that? If so, then she had the authority to purchase the Edge phone. A phone purchase is a phone purchase.

Call CS. They should be able to switch you over to a contact. Of course you will have to pay the contract price.

0 Likes
JBsaysthis
Enthusiast - Level 2

No she cannot purchase anything without my consent.... She went to them to fix her iPhone 4s ( it was insured ) .... Could not fix and she asked to upgrade and she ask them to call me for authorization .... Was told she didn't need to.... Put her on the edge plan instead of upgrading ....without consent.... Called CS numerous times.... No luck

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am so sorry to see that this has happened. I would also be able to file your complaint here, JBsaysthis. Within 14 days of purchase, we can get you off of the Edge and place it on a contract plan.
How long ago has it been since this all transpired? May I ask which store your daughter went to?
Please be on the lookout for a direct message from me so I can get some more details from you.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
ALLTHATITTAKES

Did you find out how to file a complaint with corpera Verizon ? Had a frustrating experience today in store and no resolution just a sorry and we close in 15 minutes

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

Verizon Wireless

Correspondence

P.O. Box 291089

Columbia, SC 29229

Contact Us | Verizon Wireless