Anyone else having trouble chatting with Verizon Customer Service? I've been trying for the last 5 hours!
KelKoch

I'm having a problem with my phone (which happens to be the only one I have) and I've been unable to get through on chat for over 5 hours now. 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Anyone else having trouble chatting with Verizon Customer Service?  I've been trying for the last 5 hours!
Snn5
Legend

I have never had it take me longer than 5 min.  I usually use Chrome as my browser, but due to the extensions I use I always use a clean no add-on version of Internet Explorer.  I find that it helps to run a browser with no pop up blockers, javascript denials, or such things.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Anyone else having trouble chatting with Verizon Customer Service?  I've been trying for the last 5 hours!
Snn5
Legend

I have never had it take me longer than 5 min.  I usually use Chrome as my browser, but due to the extensions I use I always use a clean no add-on version of Internet Explorer.  I find that it helps to run a browser with no pop up blockers, javascript denials, or such things.

0 Likes