Anyone else having issues with Verizon?
T_Lance

Crappy service, ILLEGAL disconnect of service way before bill is due, acting as a secretary without permission, getting phones and phone numbers mixed up, allowing other people to change my personal information without my consent, etc, etc, etc, etc.

>> Subject edited to comply with the <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Anyone else having issues with Verizon?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Wireless won't disconnect your phone without reason. Do you pay your bill on time every time? Or are you continuous late? If you have late too many times, Verizon Wireless has every right to shut off the line for non-payments.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Anybody have a good idea on how to pull Verizon's Head out of Verizons ASS?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

T_Lance, it looks like you have quite a few issues going on and I want to help resolve them. As Ann stated, service is only canceled if service is past due or you request it to be canceled. You mentioned that someone else is changing your personal info. Is this via My Verizon? If so, they may be suspending service there as well. Make sure to reset your My Verizon password and also setup a billing system password. How were phones and numbers mixed up?

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes