Anyone else get screwed by a sales rep when dealing with changing to the edge plan? I just got screwed and want to know if anyone else has had issues.
dad4mj

I am looking to change service after dealing with an idiot at my local store that totally misrepresented the plan and is costing me more than ever to have phone service. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Anyone else get screwed by a sales rep when dealing with changing to the edge plan?  I just got screwed and want to know if anyone else has had issues.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dad4mj we appreciate your business and definitely don't want you to consider leaving! We apologize for the service you received by the rep but we'll make sure you're on the best option. What plan are you on? How many lines are on the account?

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Anyone else get screwed by a sales rep when dealing with changing to the edge plan? I just got screwed and want to know if anyone else has had issues.
dad4mj

Me and my fiance were both conned into the edge plan after the idiot rep

lied to us about not saving money by merging our accounts. Then we find

out that we can't merge because of the edge plan we have. I am writing

letters and posting messages to find or if this has happened you anyone

else. No one has been able to help us so my main focus us to inform as

many people as possible about what happened

On Aug 15, 2014 9:20 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
Re: Anyone else get screwed by a sales rep when dealing with changing to the edge plan?  I just got screwed and want to know if anyone else has had issues.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dad4mj we're here to do everything we can to help! To cross all bases, how long ago did you start Edge?

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Anyone else get screwed by a sales rep when dealing with changing to the edge plan? I just got screwed and want to know if anyone else has had issues.
dad4mj

We both started June 3rd the same day the idiot rep tools us that it was

cheaper to keep our accounts separate. I take don't think there is

anything you can do.

On Aug 15, 2014 10:37 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
dad4mj

and the sad part was we were trying to upgrade to 10 gigs and that is how

we found out about how bad Verizon screwed us

0 Likes
s_scho

Yes, very much.  Holy cow.  I told the guy several times what I was looking for, minimal additional monthly expense, if any, and the best deal on purchase price combined with a new contract.  Is that really unclear to a Verizon store rep??  I mean, I knew the guy was shifty but I kept repeating what I wanted and listening to his assurances that he understood.

0 Likes
s_scho

I'm thinking some sort of legal action is warranted.  I'd rather spend my money on a lawyer than pay for this predatory "marketing" gimmick they screwed us with.  Anyone know of any class action on this happening yet?

0 Likes
s_scho

Man, you guys better come up with a serious solution to this mess.  My monthly bill just quadrupled in size.  I'd rather fight than pay.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

s.scho, I definitely want to be sure that your account and plan are set up correctly. Can you provide more details on what is going on with your account?

SandyS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes