cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

Any way to use My Music as a ringtone?

Miembro
Is there any way to set one of the songs in My Music (on an SD card) as my ringtone?  It can't be that the only way to get a new ringtone is to download and pay for one, can it????
Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Any way to use My Music as a ringtone?

Unfortunately you can't use anything from the SD card as a ringtone, the phone won't recognize it. What you can do however, is make your own ringtones. Using any mp3 file you have on a computer you can upload it as an attatchment with your favorite email client and send it to your phone as a ringtone. In the email send it to yournumber@vzwpix.com, be sure to include a subject and it will arrive on your phone as a MMS. Play the message on your phone and you can click "options" and "save as ringtone".

Use ringtone editors to get the bits of song you want. Google: Myxer, Audacity, Funformobile.com ..just to name a few.

0 Likes

Miembro
Just as an addition to nmchileman's good response, If you already have a sound effect or music clip on your phone, you can just text yourself with the sound and you will also get the option to save as ringtone.
0 Likes

Miembro
use online ringtone maker, choose delivery by email and enter the email as yournumber@vzwpix.com
0 Likes

Miembro
 If I send a ringtone to mynumber@vzwpix.com, will I get charged for data or does it count as a picture message?
0 Likes

It will count as a picture message, there will be no additional data charge.
0 Likes

Miembro
Thanks nmchileman! :smileywink:  I tried it and now I just need to make them louder.  I can barely hear them!
0 Likes