Another trade-in Nightmare.
nsilver

I have spent at least 5 hours online and on the phone trying to get the $300 credit. I was given the Promotional Code (after 45 min waiting on hold), AFTER not receiving the code within 5-7 days (I called at day 10). The code is not working, I am given an error message - that my phone is only worth $123 and to confirm that the promotional code is valid. I then spent 1-1/2 hours on Chat to try to resolve this conflict -with the first Chat being suddenly dropped after 45 minutes. Then had to start over with 2nd Chat for another 30 minutes, with nothing resolved but told to call Customer Service AGAIN or go to a retail store. Really? Two days before Christmas!!  No one should have to work this hard to set up new service.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Another trade-in Nightmare.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It should not be this difficult to get your code nsilver. I am sad to hear that this was the case. I want to make sure that you get all your discounts that you deserve. I would recommend contacting our Trade in Department at 877-835-2024 since I don't have access to the trade in department. I am confident they will be able to assist. There is no need to go to a store.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
nsilver

This “nightmare" continues …

I have tried and tried to get through to the Trade-In Department as you suggest below, but the line is always busy. I finally gave up and tried customer service again, and spoke to a nice young woman, Neisha, who again tried to be helpful but could not resolve the problem. She suggested I just wait a couple days and try it again, which I politely declined since I have been trying to resolve this for over a week, and have now spent over 5 hours on the phone or on chat doing so. She then offered to have me talk to her supervisor and switched me to another number, which just rang and rang and finally it hung up on me.

What now?

0 Likes
nsilver

I finally went to a retail store. The manager resolved the issue within an hour.

0 Likes