Am I the only person receiving poor customer service?
jones03

The past year for me has lead me to have issues almost every month and no answers. I'm sitting on a 4 moths issue and I call weekly and no one can fix my problem. I just curious to see if VZW hates me and my money.

[Subject line edited as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Am I the only person receiving poor customer service?
ralph1017
Contributor - Level 1

I've been with AT&T and other carriers since I move a lot and I would say all companies have their own faults. So far Verizon Wireless's customer service is treating me good but I can't speak for everyone. Most of the time it just depends on who you get routed to. Some agents are really willing to help, so much that you'll be willing to extend the conversation just to get along more with that agent. Some are just nonchalant and would rather have you hang up. Whenever I get a not-so-interested agent, I quickly hang up and then try to redial. Surely there would be someone out there who will be willing to help and listen as long as you explain the issue calmly. They are still humans after all. Starting a conversation with an aggressive tone may mess things up. Good luck

0 Likes
jones03

I have been trying to return 2 phones from an upgrade. It is taking me 4 months and counting and no at VZW wants to stay we messed up. Every time I think I'm done, the next month I get a new charge.

I was with ATT for over 10 years and never this many problems in 18 months I have had with VZW.

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

There's a short return period for devices, usually a week or two from when you bought them, before Verizon will no longer accept them for return. You may be best paying off the devices and then selling them, if you're just looking to get a new phone.

What's wrong with the phones that you'd like to return them?

Or are these phones you're trading in for an upgrade? What sort of payment structure were your old phones under, and what are the new ones under?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jones03,

We would never want to make our customers feel this way. Please explain your issue so we can look into this further.

Jasper_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CoreyTaylor

No...... There are a lot of us

0 Likes