Re: All of a sudden no service at home
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ciego, our goal is for you to remain connected at all times. I understand you've experienced call issues at your home. To better assist you, how long have you been experiencing call issues? Are other services affected (text messages/data)? How far do you have to go before your service improves?

ChakiaH_VZW

0 Likes
Curculio

No service in area.  I drove around town and there was no service.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, and thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. I recognize the importance of working service, and I am motivated to help you in every way that I can. When did this issue start? Where are you currently located?

ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes
Cburne4

I’m in 21212 and having the same issue. This is not okay. I need cell service to work.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your service concerns are our concerns too. We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with your service in the 21212 zip code area. Although we do not see any reported service issues in and around your area at this time, our Network Team will continue digging deeper into this matter. Let's continue working together. To be sure we're on the right path to help you, which of your services are you experiencing problems with? (e.g., calls, texting, web browsing, etc.) Is this happening while you're indoors, outdoors, or both? Have there been any recent changes with your device? (e.g., software update, new apps downloaded, recent SIM Card change, etc.) If you haven't done so already, please try rebooting your phone.- RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
Btwhspva

I have this issue as well..... in fact I just got a new phone and not sure I'd it is a coincidence but now have VERY limited service at home.  My zip code is 18840. Can you help? 

0 Likes
jwbryan0126
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm in 28210. Both mine and my wife's phones have stopped working at our home yesterday morning. We're having to walk into the street or the back of our backyard to get calls to go through. Very frustrating.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I expect my phone to work at all times, where I need it too, Btwhspva. I don't see other reports for 18840. Do you have home based Internet/WiFi? We do recommend that for an indoor solution. 

How far do you, (your wife), have to travel from your home, to get better service? 

VanessaS_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jwbryan0126,

We want to make sure that any and all service concerns are addressed fully. The good news is that I am not seeing alerts of a service issue at this time. Are you still having the same issues?

ColinH_VZW

0 Likes