All of a sudden no service at home
jsinn619

Why all of a sudden do I have no service at home?    1x instead of 4LTE????   I've had verizon forever and never had this issue.

I have to go the back corner of my yard to get mms messages.   My calls keep getting dropped

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: All of a sudden no service at home
ryanm_vzw
Verizon Employee

Oh no, so sorry to hear about the issues with service that you are experiencing at your home, jsinn619. I know just how vital it is to have service at all times and I'm happy to help turn this around. What's the zip code where you are having issues? What's the make and model of your phone? Do you know if other Verizon customers nearby to you are having issues as well?

Ryan_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jsinn619

0 Likes
jenniferh_vzw
Verizon Employee

Thank you for that tidbit, jsinn619. I don't see any service trouble with abnormal signal or issues with calls or texts have been reported in 21212 over the past few days so I want to make sure we get all the pertinent details to restore your home's signal to what you've been used to in the past. What model phone do you see 1x on while you're at home?  How far from your home do you need to get before you see 3G or 4G LTE reappear on the device? Have you tried anything simple, like restarting your phone, to refresh the network connection?

Thank you

JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jsinn619

I I have a Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus. I have restarted my phone I have gone

into safe mode, I have deleted most 3rd party apps just in case. I did

everything I saw online to do except a factory reset

On Sun, Dec 16, 2018, 6:59 PM jenniferh_vzw <forums@verizonwireless.com

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jsinn619, thanks for providing that information. Let's continue to work to get to the bottom of this for you. The next thing I want you to do is power off your device and temporarily remove your SIM. I have included a link on how. Leave your SIM out for about 30 seconds before placing back into your device and powering back on. Let me know if anything changes. If you are still having issues after that the next thing I want you to do is disable HD Voice temporarily to see if you notice a difference. I have included a link on how to do that as well. Let me know if these steps help.

remove SIM: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-216713/

disable HD Voice: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-216746/

JustinB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
zoraidacolon

I had this happen to me yesterday and missed a very important call. Being disabled this worries me. How do we contact our emergency staff if something happens. The least ver is on can do is issue a refund for the day. Where is the customer appreciation here??? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry you feel this way. Being able to make important calls is vital. Did this issue only happen yesterday?JasonC_VZW

0 Likes
Bluegrassgurl

I live in a remote area but still always had service. Verizon told me there was some towers being worked on in the area but no 2 people at Verizon agreed to the issue despite the countless hours on the phone trying to get resolution. My husband lost a job offer. Verizon has since issued us a network extender and it's been restoring our service so far.

0 Likes
ciego

I have the same issue in my home and outside? I can’t make a call or the calls break up. All of a sudden? Ever since I became eligible for an upgrade??? My guess this is just a coincidence?? I have a Samsung SM-G930V. When I reboot the phone I get great signal for a little bit then it drop to one/ two bars? Now I might be ok with it being the phone except my work phone (Verizon) does the same thing and it’s an iPhone?

0 Likes