Alias 2 and videos
Nezzumi
trying to put all my full metal alchemist episodes on my phone so i can watch them at work and i cannot figure out which format they have to be in or how to play them. any ideas? all help is very much appreciated!
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Alias 2 and videos
Nezzumi
alright. after goofing around with it and drinking a few alcoholic beverages i think i have it. .3gp and toss it in the My_Flix folder and bah. your phone will see them lol.
0 Likes
enjoylavie

Thanks for the tip Nezzumi. Do you have any recommendations for a particular file-convert program? I only have "Super" but I was wondering if you know or another. Also, in regards to a.3GP file, did you play around with the video settings (scale size, fps, aspect) to see what looks best on the Alias 2? I haven't tested playing videos on the phone yet, but will later. Though I assume that watching a 20 min video clip drains the battery quite a bit! =P

Message Edited by enjoylavie on 07-02-2009 06:53 PM
0 Likes
CellularChloe
I use Magic DVD Ripper and it works really well. It doesn't have 3gp as an output profile but I save them as MP4's and they've played on every cell phone I've ever tried them on. Some non-PDA phones need them to be under 400 MB
0 Likes
Carm
Contributor - Level 2

I use Ultra mpeg-4 vid converter, it is awesome, another great one is Ultra Mobile 3pg converter. Both of these will convert to just about any format. the first being the prefered one of mine. Hit me up with a PM and an email addy, and I will send to to you free of charge of course.

My phone a chocolate 3 is able to play mp4 video by the way

0 Likes