After I take photos, why won't they upload to my cloud?
bananatree

I have a Cosmos Touch phone, and have been using the Verizon Cloud to access the photos I have taken with my phone's camera. I have had no problems until this week. When I send a picture to my online album, the little red "sending message" thing completes, and it says, "message sent." But then I never receive a text confirming the upload of the photo, and it never appears on my online album. I have plenty of space available on  my cloud, my bills are always paid on time, and I am not sending these photos from under the sea or anything. I really don't get why this is happening, but I would like to fix it!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: The photos I take won't upload to my cloud...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello bananatree! I realize how important it is to take quality pictures with your LG Cosmo's Touch phone. When was the last time you were able to upload a picture via the cloud? Are you able to email these pictures to your email account? Keep us posted.

KristieQQVZWW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes