Activating and Switching Device NEED HELP
shearertn1

Early today, I received the new Iphone 4 I ordered and when I turned it on it automatically switched over from my other phone, but I wasn't ready to. I switched back to my original phone and I am now currently trying to activate the Iphone but when I go to select devices in my verizon, it wont let me select my current phone. Its blurred out and at the bottom it say "Pending Order". I have no clue what this means and I desperately need help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Activating and Switching Device NEED HELP
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi shearertn1, I regret to hear that you had problems activating your device. I hope this has since been resolved, but if not, I'll need to access your account. Please accept my follow request and send me a direct message with your name and mobile number.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
peaceonearth

I am having the same problem. Got a new iPhone5 and activated it under one line. This has been verified by the Cust Service on the phone too. However, the online Activate/Switch Device option says there is a pending transaction and I need to Activate the phone first, before attempting to Switch.

Has anyone found a way to get this type of issue resolved. I got this phone on Thursday and it is Monday now, enough time for the Device to show Activated status. The new phone is also working on the line where it was Activated.

Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi peaceonearth,

Thanks for reaching out. Let's get your phone activated for you.  When there is a pending order the activation needs to be done through Customer Service.  We have to cancel out the pending order.  It's very easy to be done. Call us at 800-922-0204.

Thanks, BobbyS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes