Account Reactivation
tcgty
Enthusiast - Level 3

I closed my VZN smartphone account last May 2015. So if I reactivate my account with my previous VZN smartphone, then would my account incur a contract?

I can't find anything recent about account reactivation in the search results.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Account Reactivation
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tsgty - Come and join us. We would love to have you. You can use your Verizon Wireless device to establish service again. It will not require you to enroll in a 2 year contract. Do you have an active number with another carrier? Bring it over! Here's how. Vzw.com/Lnp
JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Were you in a contract when you terminated and had to pay ETF? If so, I believe the contract is reinstated and continues on from that date.

If you were out of contract, and did not have to pay ETF, you can sign up for Verizon with no long term contract, you would be month to month. If you go that route, make sure you get the month to month discount on the More Everything plans.

0 Likes
tcgty
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was out of commitment, per se, but my smartphone was on the Edge plan. I am thinking of getting the More Everything plan.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

You most likely had to pay off the remaining payments on the Edge plan to be in good standing. If so, then not contract requirement.

Edge is now called Device Payment Plan. You were on the More Everything plan before and the Edge part was just the payments for the phone, not an actual phone plan.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tsgty - Come and join us. We would love to have you. You can use your Verizon Wireless device to establish service again. It will not require you to enroll in a 2 year contract. Do you have an active number with another carrier? Bring it over! Here's how. Vzw.com/Lnp
JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes